I am sure by now, most people have heard of the famous selfie stick. While I don’t like taking selfies of myself – I decided to jump on the bandwagon and see exactly what this stick could do. It piqued my curiosity and I knew it would be nice to have. I may not use it everyday, but it was something I could use for holidays or when large groups was together.
It seems there is always one person out of a group shot and with this stick – it doesn’t have to be that way.
So I tried out the MFLO Selfie Stick.
I was impressed with it’s design. It was compact to where I could carry it around, but would extend to around 3 feet away.
My Samsung Galaxy fit in it perfectly. You should plug it in your earphone hole on your phone and stick it in the holder. There is a button on the stick that you push to snap your picture. I had a problem with that. Whenever I hit the button I got a message that said something about zooming. That is when I read up on it and found out that most phones are compatible with it. But if you have trouble to just download a free ap called camera 360 and this will fix your problem. I also tried it out on my IPhone and it worked good.
More facts straight from the company:
- Includes camera phone mount that fits most phones and cameras.
- Extendable handheld selfie stick for Android , IOS Devices and Digital Cameras
- Adjustable phone adapter fits all phone width less than 6-8 cm
- Monopod also fits camera with 1/4 inch screw Adjustable ball head and thumb screw of monopod locks for multiple angle shooting with 180 degree position.
- Perfect combination for the users taking photo themselves with their iPhones. – Anti-slip handle.
- Collapses down to 24cm and extends all the way out to 100cm.
- Eliminates the need to have strangers snap your pic.
1 x Monopod selfie stick
1x Phone Clamp with adapter
So yes, I must admit. I am now on the selfie stick wagon. Personally, I wouldn’t carry it around all the time, even though it would fit in a larger purse. I will be taking this to any family/friend events, holidays – even vacations. This would well be worth the cost to have it for group pictures!
Do you think you will eventually own your own selfie stick? Come on, you know you “Oughta Be in selfies!”
I received the item discussed in this post in exchange for my honest opinion of it. all opinions are 100% my own and may or may not differ from yours.