Yesterday I went for a check-up. Seems like everything is going alright from the last surgery and I am ready to get back on track with my life. Bad news is I gained some weight over the holidays. Good news is, I am going to lose it again.
So Yes here I go. Wish me luck!
The hardest part for me is snacking. Mainly snacking at night. “they” say it only takes 21 days to start a habit. So we will see! No more midnight bowls of fruit loops. Sorry bologna and crackers, it was good while it lasted! When I do have to snack it will be healthier things. And always moderation.
I don’t know how many other people have problems with evening snacking but I have a few tips to share with you. They are very simple, but sometimes we just have to be reminded of them.
- Drink more water.
- Make sure you had a satisfying dinner. Maybe even have your dinner later then usual.
- chew gum.
- mainly finding something to keep you busy. I think with myself I eat a lot out of boredom. I have decided to do more of my chores later in the evening. That way I am too busy to be grabbing food. It will help with my organizing the house when I do this!
- Brush your teeth eariler.
- If you are really hungry, have fruit or veggies or something healthy.
- If you break the rules once in a while, that’s okay! Get back up and start over the next night. Just because you had that unhealthy snack one night doesn’t mean you have to have it every night.
- Don’t forget to be proud of yourself for all you have accomplished. Believe in yourself. There is 7 nights a week and if only one night you beat that late night snack, then you deserve a pat on the back!
Related Posts via Categories