disclaimer: I received a free product before writing this post. I was however NOT required to write a positive review and all opinions are 100% my own and may or may not differ from yours.
Last month I was sent a product I have actually talked about in the past. It is a product I have grown to really love more and more and they keep making it better with all the options out there to choose from. This item I am talking about is the SodaStream,
This time I was sent the Genesis edition in Black. This machine is also available in red.
what do I love about it?
I hope I don’t come off too strong when I use that word. I am just the type of person that has worked hard to try and always see the good in everything first and go from there. With that said let me tell you all my positives. Things that really pulls me towards this machine instead of buying regular cans of soda.
1. I like the fact that “I” control what I am putting in there. I add the syrup and the carbonation and even the water.
2. Soda Stream has now a variety of options to choose from. Not only do they have regular drinks like Soda Flavors but they also have flavors such as Crystal light, kool aid, country time, Ocean Spray, Happy Hr Cocktail Mixers, and this is just naming a few.
3. Their availability is amazing. This machine isn’t something you are going to use once and then not be able to find the needed products for. You can find all the items you need such as carbonation tanks and syrups at places such as Walmart, Meijer, Target, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond. For a complete list of retailers and to find a store near you look HERE.
4. Carbonating Bottles ARE DISHWASHER SAFE! I love that. I have had several plastic items destroyed by my dishwasher. The kit came with 1 bottle and I was able to purchase an extra one in case I wanted to keep more then one flavor on hand at a time.
5. You can take in your old carbonator tank to several retailers and they will exchange them for a full one and I think they will cost somewhere in the neighborhood around $14.99. It is much cheaper that way then it is to buy a brand new tank.
Remember February the 2nd (just a few more days) is the SuperBowl. This would make your day a lot easier to have on hand so when your out stocking up on pizza, chips and hotwings, be sure and consider putting one of these in your cart
Don’t do the football thing? That is okay! Contrary to popular belief, a lot of people don’t! Valentines day is also coming up. As I have mentioned in my last couple postings. I believe this would also be a great gift for anybody on your list!!!
Would you enjoy receiving a soda stream as a gift?