I learned about one of the biggest diseases at a very early age. That was heart disease. I lost my Dad in 1984 when I was just turning 13, From Heart problems. In 2005 I lost my 43 year old Sister from Heart Problems. In 2014 I lost my Mom, Heart Problems. It scares me.
I think this is why I strive to become healthier. It isn’t easy. It seems like the cards are already stacked against me. Add a lot of weight on top of it, It doesn’t look good.
Even with all I do know, it is still hard for me to do something about it. I am getting better each day though. That is why it is important to me to have the tools to at least know what is going on.
One thing I have is something from Gurin. While it isn’t medical equipment, it is considered lifestyle equipment. It is a finger pulse oximeter. What is this exactly? It is something that fits on your finger and you use it to check your pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation level.
I have been using it for a while now and I am loving it.
Here is the benefits of it:
SM-165 Finger Pulse Oximeter :
1. FDA Approved. Measures quickly and accurately pulse rate and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels.
2. Bright Color OLED display shows real time Pulse Rate Plesthymograph wave of strength of pulse, Pulse Rate and bar graph, SpO2 level and Battery level.
3. Rotatable multidirectional display, allows you to view your results in any direction plus Plesthymograph wave options.
4. Light and compact, accommodates wide range of finger sizes, long battery life, automatic power off after 8 seconds. Not a medical device.
5. You Get: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Neck/Wrist Cord, Case, User Manual, 2-AAA Batteries, plus our no-hassle 1 year warranty and friendly customer service.
You can find out more about the SM –165 HERE on their Amazon page
If you are interested in the SM- 150 you can see that HERE
Disclaimer: I was sent the SM-165 oximeter in exchange for my opinion before writing this post. All opinions in this post are 100% my own and may or may not differ from yours.