Brands. Even before blogging, I enjoyed trying new things. Experiencing new brands. After I started blogging I was able to increase my knowledge of the brands out there and really try them. I always try and focus on the positive things when reviewing an item or brand. Sometimes though you run into something that the more you use it, the more you like it. The more you find out about it.
As a member of a website called BzzAgent I was introduced to one of these brands. I was always a Kroger shopper. That is where my husband and I do most of our grocery shopping. While we shopped there a lot, we hadn’t tried a lot of the Private Selection brand, which is Krogers own brand.
I would like to share some of my favorites with you in todays blog.
1. Frozen Beef Patties. These are really good. They are great for a quick lunch. These are pure Angus beef and doesn’t taste like it is full of fillers or even like cardboard as some frozen burgers do. This is one Private Selection item I will continue to purchase.
2. They have a variety of breads to choose from! Their bread is baked in the bakeries in their stores. They make them moisty with a slightly thick crust. We have tried a couple kinds and have liked the ones we have tried.
3. You haven’t had a decent pancake until you have tried this delicious Dark Amber Maple Syrup! My niece used to come over and ask John to make her pancakes. She doesn’t do that as often as she is getting older, but we are keeping this syrup in the house.
4. What if I told you their preserves is all natural and slow cooked. That they use hand picked berries from family owned farms and real sugar cane? That is exactly what you will find in a jar of their preserves.. This is another of our favorites.
5. These are some of my favorite bread crumps to use when cooking. They can give whatever your making an extra splash of flavor. It doesn’t matter if your breading chicken or making meatloaf.
6.) Texas BBQ rub. This is great for beef, pork or chicken. I used it the other night on some ribs I was making and it was great. This is a rub I will be keeping on hand.
I was given some of these items through Bzz Agent, but on this particular review, I was NOT asked to do a blog post. I however wanted to share a few things with all my readers here.
Do you have a Kroger store near you?