Disclaimer: I received the product discussed in this post in exchange for my honest opinion. All opinions are 100% my own and may or may not differ from yours.
If you don’t already, you should pamper your feet every chance you get. They are what gets you around after all. One thing I do while pampering my feet is use a rasp.
A rasp is something that scrapes off the dead skin cells from the bottom of your feet.
How do you use it?
1. Soak your feet for about 15- 30 minutes. Grab a magazine and sit back. Use the hottest water you can stand and ad some of your favorite soap or bath soak in the water.
2. Place a towel next to whatever you soaked your feet in. Take your feet out of the soak and place them on the towel.
3. Dry your feet.
4. Bring one foot up on your knee. Holding the scraper with the back of it toward the foot, you wannt to file the skin off in a downward motion. You can do this until your foot feels smooth.
5. You can then empty the rasper and repeat #4 on the other foot.
6. Moisturize your feet with your favorite moisturizing lotion
You should feel so relaxed at this point!
There is several different rasps out there on the market. The one I have used the last month or so is the modest living pedicure foot rasp. This has two removable stainless steel rasps and an internal compartment for easy cleaning.
The handle on this rasp is also nice and easy to hold. If you don’t have a rasp and are looking for one, you might want to consider this one.
This rasp is perfect for the whole family to use as well. Personally I would assist the younger members and teach them the correct way. While these rasps are fairly safe, you just have to be careful. This is made to remove dead skin, corns, calluses etc. If you do it too much you may harm new skin and that wouldn’t be fun.