Do you feel safe when your out driving your car? No matter the season we should always be prepared for emergencies the best that we can be. We never know what is going to happen. While chances are we will be safe, there is always the chance we won’t be. While we can’t know the future, we can do what we can to at least prepare for the imaginable.
What steps do you take to stay safe?
Me. I always carry a first aid kit. I always have a cell phone with me and in my glove box ( I never use it while driving). I try to be cautious of other drivers. Using my mirrors, signals etc. Before pulling out I noticed skid steer tracks so I got out to I check my tires, I make sure my seat belt is buckled. And recently I feel a bit more comfortable with something in my car called a EYLO survival Flashlight.
The EYLO survival Flashlight is a 7 in 1 Emergency hand crank Flashlight. it has a USB cell phone charger, Seat belt cutter, window breaker hammer and more!
This was sent to me as a review item. I am glad to say that I haven’t needed to use it to give it a on hand review. I can tell you that from just holding it, examining it and seeing what it does that it is very nice and nice to have.
Here is a bit more info about it:
– Rechargeable LED Flashlight for car emergencies, home power outages and outdoor adventures like camping and hiking. (4 LEVELS Bright/dim/flashing/SOS)
– Seat Belt Cutter for car emergencies and to cut other things like rope and string.
– Window Glass breaker Hammer for anytime you need to break your car window during an emergency.
– Emergency Flashers to aid if your car is broke down or to signal for help if needed.
– USB Port for charging your cell phone for emergency talk time or usage.
– Hand Cranking Charging System. It gets frustrating always trying to replace or find your batteries!! With EYLO NO BATTERIES NEEDED!
– Magnetic Flashlight, attach EYLO to your car or any metal surface..
While all these things is something we can use in an emergency, I will tell you what it has done for me. It has gave me the feeling of security. A bit more prepared for if I am stranded on the road and need to charge my phone, cut my seat belt off myself in an accident or even bust a window open. I really hope I will never have to use it.
You can find out more about this product on their Amazon page. Check them out, read what the company says about it and the reviews.
Disclaimer: The product discussed in this post was sent to me in exchange for me sharing my unbiased opinion of it.
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs.