Even though today is officially Mother’s Day, I want to tell you about an early Fathers Day gift John received. It is a #DigitalTireInflator. He was so happy with it when it came in that I had to tell him Happy Fathers Day!
Just looking at it and not knowing anything about the company and what they claimed this inflator did, he told me it was a very nice one. He could hardly believe that it was available for $29.87 on Amazon!
This is a commercial grade item and you will need access to an air compressor.
He has used it several times in the last couple of weeks and it seems to be accurate and the heavy steel construction is holding up well. He told me to be sure and tell everyone when I wrote my review, that is well worth the price that is being charged for it.
Here is more about it from the company:
EPAuto Digital Tire Inflator with Hose
• The left yellow button is the power button.
• The right yellow button displays the measurement (PSI, BAR, KGF, KPA)
• The barometric pressure will display in 2 seconds once it is aerated.
• Features LCD back light on power button. Auto shut off in 15 seconds.
• Two position lever:
– 1st position: deflates (press the trigger half way down)
– 2nd position: inflates (press the trigger all the way down)
Overall I think this is well worth the purchase in my unbiased opinion!
Disclaimer: I received the item discussed in this post in exchange for sharing my opinion. All opinions are my own and may or may differ from yours.