Do you remember the pencil sharpeners that was screwed to the school walls? The kind that looked almost like a fishing reel? Those things took some kid power to turn sometimes, and then pencils wasn’t always guaranteed to survive through them.
As with everything. Sharpeners have evolved. The manual unpredictable sharpeners can now be found in electric. Now just stick your pencil in and pull out a perfectly sharpened pencil.
Imikas is actually selling a really nice sharpener on Amazon right now. This sharpener can be used several different ways. With batteries (4 AA’s), plug in (ac adapter included) or USB cord (included).
I like this because it is safe to leave out on my desk. It isn’t something that is going to be dangerous when a child is in the area. In fact it is great for children when they are doing school work. It is not messy either, I like that, it has a nice shave tray that is easily taken off- emptied and put back on.
I have been using it for my colored pencils and what I love about it is that it has 3 different settings. Blunt/medium/sharp. You can’t do that with just a regular sharpener.
– 3 sharpness settings for the graphite point, BLUNT, MEDIUM and SHARP
– Portable, ideal for students or office workers on the move
– Accepts multiple power sources, Batteries, AC Power and USB cable
– Power cut-off safety feature prevents operation while tray is removed
– Suitable for pencils between 6 to 8mm
– Helical stainless steel blade
– Small and lightweight so easy to carry it with you everywhere
disclaimer: I received the item discussed in this post in exchange for my honest opinion. All opinions are my own and may or may not differ from yours.