Do you like to cook, bake or BBQ?
If so you might want to consider investing in a pair of silicone baking gloves.
I wasn’t sure how these would work since they were silicone and not the fabric kind. Then I was sent a pair to try out. My first impression of them was that they were cute. Blue is my favorite color and these were a pretty blue, designed with 3d hearts all over. There is nothing wrong with looking stylish in the kitchen after all.
They fit perfectly. I was kind of nervous about them at first, but decided to test them out with my electric roasting pan. They worked perfect. No burns! I can say that in the past I have used towels, potholders or fabric oven gloves that got a little water on them and got burnt.
These silicone gloves I have been using is by Etherno.
Here is more facts about them:
FDA approved food grade silicone made
– Able to withstand extreme temperatures -40 ~230 Centigrade (-40-446F);and waterproof
– Non-stick, flexible,easy to clean
– Soft and elastic silicone,can be press and fold, easy to keep and durable in use;
– Flexible Enough to Fit Either Hand
– Safe to use in ovens, microwave ovens, dishwashers and freezers;
– No staining or smell
– Eco-friendly, non toxic, , non-corrosive, antioxidative
disclaimer: I received the product discussed in this post in exchange for sharing my honest opinion. All opinions are 100% my own and may or may not differ from yours.