If you haven’t already started Barbecuing yet, summer is just around the corner and so is those BBQs! I love the food that comes with the grill, but after a while the grills have to be cleaned. It isn’t fun getting black hands, sweating and still not able to get the grill cleaned off properly. There is several ways you can clean your grill. I have tried a couple of them, other tips I have only heard about.
Here is the top 5 ways to clean your grill
1. Use aluminum foil over the grill. This will protect the grill from food sticking to it.. When the foil cools down, rip it off and throw it away.
2. Have your husband do it. Good luck with this one! No words really needed!
3. Vinegar. Make a vinegar and water solution.. Put it in a spray bottle and spray the grill directly. Scrub it. Spray more. wait 10-15 minutes and scrub it again until its cleaned off completely.
4. Salt and lemon. Cut a lemon in half.. Add salt to it.. Use it to scrub the grill. The salt makes it abrasive, the lemon juice works to cut the scum off of it.
5. Electric BBQ Grill Brush. This is a brush that runs on a battery. There is 3 scrubbing heads that you can easily change.. It requires less elbow grease and is waterproof. It has a nice handle, is light weight and works really well. It comes with everything you need to get scrubbing… Rechargeable battery and charger is included
I think one of my favorite things about summer is the Barbecuing. I just don’t like the clean up. Anything to make it easier is always welcome. How do you normally clean your grill?
Disclaimer: This post contains a link to an item that was sent to me in exchange for sharing it here on Shoppingwives.com. It was sent to me in exchange only for me sharing my unbiased opinion of it. All opinions is always my own and may or may not differ from yours.