Happy Easter, Happy Spring, Happy Happy Everything!
I keep wanting to write these spring posts and the weather just will not motivate me to do it! Especially waking up to snow the last couple days. Regardless, the snow will soon melt and wether we enjoy it or not, Spring cleaning is right around the corner. Maybe it has already started at your house.
If it hasn’t and you are shopping for that extra motivation to get started. I have made a list of things that might get you motivated.
1. Find some feel good music and turn it up! Look for something with a catchy beat that will really get your mood up!
2. Open those curtains or blinds. If spring has sprung where you are, you can even open the doors and windows. I so look forward to the day that I am able to do that! Chances are you are going to be taking your curtains/drapes down to wash them anyways!
3. Dress. Yes, I said get dressed. I know some people stay in their pajamas all day which is comfortable. But when you put on a comfy outfit, it will get you out of that down place and get you going.
4. Go out and buy some new cleaning products. I love just going out and getting a couple new products that I haven’t tried before or a new tool such as a mop or feather duster. Just small things can really get you going!
5. Rearrange a room. Spring is a time for new. Just changing a shelf up can really set the balls in motion!
What gets you motivated for spring cleaning?”