Since I started blogging I have been introduced to so many wonderful products and brands. I have been able to experience items that I may not have otherwise.
While I am always excited to get a new product to try out and share, I am not the only one that gets excited or sometimes even gets to try a product. It sometimes truly is a family affair. My husband sometimes gets as excited as I receive a new package. He is even more excited when there is something in the box that will be useful for him.
The other day he went as far as saying he was thinking of starting a blog. But would I get it started for him. Sure John. Let me just sit here and have you up and running in 5 minutes (said no blogger ever!). After discussing we decided that he could help me out on some of my reviews.
I actually thought this compromise was great. Sometimes when it comes to shopping for a man, it is good to have a mans viewpoint on an item. The first item I asked him to help me out with was something he claimed as soon as it came in the door. It is called the 3 IN 1 Cree LED Flashlight with magnetized base.
Here is what John had to say about it:
The AYL-torch is the best torch I ever had.
It is not only light and easy to handle but it gives an extremely powerful bundle of light.
When pushing the button a second time the torch start flashing which is visible for miles.
A third push on the button gives a bright flashing red light which cannot be missed and is excellent when needed in a case of emergency.
You cannot have a better handheld light and emergency tool in your car than the AYL-torch.
It takes only 3 "AAA" size batteries that last for ages and keeps your torch ready for use at all times.
Does it sound good to you? If so, this may be something you would consider getting your husband for Valentines Day. That is less then a month away.
Still not sure? Here is some more product information:
AYL LED CREE XP-E Car Flashlight; When Safety, Versatility and Security Matter!
Does the idea of carrying a bulky flashlight turn you off?
Or are you concerned about the cost of replacing flashlight batteries on a regular basis?
The truth is that, working with flashlights that produce unsatisfactory light can be frustrating to many people. Others find the usual flashlights quiet rigid hence can’t be used in varied situations.
That is not the situation with the revolutionary CREE XP-E LED Car Flashlight!
The CREE XP-E LED Flashlight stands out as a 3-in-1 convenient lighting source; with a design that allows versatility for use in different scenarios.
Why choose the AYL LED Car Flashlight?
– It features a rugged and high quality military-grade design for durability and versatility. It can be used in a variety of applications which include cars, bikes, home, etc.
– The flashlight comes with an anodized aluminium body which is resistant to various elements of weather
– It is powered by 3 AAA batteries (not included)
– It is quite versatile and comes with a total of 29 LEDS (18 white LEDs and 11 red LED)
– It comes in a user-friendly design. It features a magnetic base that can be stuck on any metallic surface
– It comes with 3 light options; Cree, White, and flashing Red LED for improved visibility
– The bulbs can last for more than 100,000 hours
– Easy operation: 1st click turns the CREE LED, 2nd click lights-up the 18 white LED, while 3rd click turns on RED LED
disclaimer: I received a product in exchange for my honest opinion. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions are 100% my own (and John’s) and may or may not differ from your own.